Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hmmm

So I was watching the biggest loser tonight. It hasn't been on for 2 weeks because of the Olympics so I was excited to watch it again. It gives me a push to get my workouts done. I was a little disappointed to see how the teams were decided. The black team was the "weak" team and the blue team was the "strong" team. That plan backfired because the black team worked harder because they had something to prove. It made me start to ask myself if that was a good thing or a not so good thing? I get the whole "I'll show you" attitude but isn't it a little sad that we can't just do it on our own? What would happen if there wasn't somebody there to doubt you? I guess it bothers me because telling me I can't do something doesn't set a fire underneath me as much as others. I'm more of the positive feedback kind of person. The more positive things I hear, the more I work and the harder I work. So yeah that was my thought of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment